[nfbmi-talk] we sure need some of this in michigan

Tonya Smith tonyasmith75 at live.com
Thu Mar 24 00:12:53 UTC 2011

Hi Joe, this is Tanya. There is a blinder turnly in Michigan. it's called Richard Burnstein. Anyway, I want you guys all to be aware of something and it's has been taken out of me identity theft. I want you guys to be careful of your identities including Social Security numbers and everything and you know even if you got to the doctor's offices or stores of something make sure they take your name off of receipts and stuff so you want be traced. Anyway, just wanted to let all of you guys know that because I care about each every one of you. Joe, Veronica, you don't top much anymore on the list, but only if you was still here, Larry, both Larrys. Stuff like that. I'm going to get a stouter as soon as this is down with. So anyway, just wanting to let all of you guys no about that and why I haven't been on the list. It's not that I've been ignoring you just been having other things to do. So hopefully the attorney will cave in, but you know. Well

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/quTzMgMa-20110323-1952.wav