[nfbmi-talk] Blind Equality Day.

trising at sbcglobal.net trising at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 17 22:33:39 UTC 2011

I will try and tell you how to open this. Please bear with me, as I am not a
tech expert. Open the message by hitting enter when your screen reader reads
the subject. Then, hold down shift and tab together until it says
attachments. Then, go down until you hear a title that ends in text rather
than gif. For me, it was the second one down. Then, you can open the
attachment just like you do any other attachment. I hope this helps and is
not just gibberish! Joe and others, please let me know if this helped you
open Fred Oliver's attachment.

Terri Wilcox
Secretary, National Federation of the Blind of Michigan
Ann Arbor Chapter President