[nfbmi-talk] Student Constitution Amendment 1

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 21 19:57:19 UTC 2011

    The first amendment deals with changing the last sentence in this paragraph so that it makes grammatical sense. I am not completely sure how it should read, so I would like to receive confirmation from the rest of the members in the organization as to how it should read.

ARTICLE III - PURPOSE

The purpose of this organization shall be to promote educational opportunities and the general well being of blind students in this nation and the state and to function as an integral part of the National Federation of the Blind and the National Association of the Blind of Michigan.

Change:

National Federation of the Blind and the National Association of the Blind of Michigan.

National Association of Blind Students and the National Federation of the Blind of Michigan.

Change would read as follows:

ARTICLE III - PURPOSE

The purpose of this organization shall be to promote educational opportunities and the general well being of blind students in this nation and the state and to function as an integral part of the National Association of Blind Students and the National Federation of the Blind of Michigan.