[nfbmi-talk] talking first aid kit looks good

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Tue Sep 6 17:13:58 UTC 2011

Original Message:
From: "Steve & Shannon Cook" <
cookcafe at sc.rr.com>

To: <
scabs at yahoogroups.com>, "
NFBSC" <
nfbsc at yahoogroups.com>,

"PalmettoVision" <
palmettovision at yahoogroups.com>

Subject: [nfbsc] talking first-aide kit
Date:
Sat, 3 Sep 2011 16:39:55 -0400

talking first-aide kit

Talking First Aid Kit
Carl Augusto of theAmerican Foundation for the Blind Blogposted the
following about this great product.
I think it's always important to keep safety in mind, so I thought I'd
let you know about a new product from intelligentFirstAidT, the First
Aid "talking" Kit. The Kit includes nine injury-specific packs to help
treat common injuries, including Bleeding, Head & Spine Injury, and
Shock. The packs are individually labeled and color-coded, which I love
because it would help someone with low vision easily distinguish the
packs. The best part, though, is that with the pressof a button, the
audio component attached to each card provides step-by-step
instructions to manage the wound. Situations often become chaotic when
a loved one, an acquaintance, or even you,experiences a minor injury.
With this tool, people with low vision can remain calm and have an idea
of how to handle things without worrying about reading any print.
Check out the intelli gent FirstAidT website to purchase the product or
get more information:
http://www.intelligentfirstaid.com/index.php
The site even allows you to listen to a sample of the audio component
of the kit.
--

Remember to count your blessings and thank the Lord who bestowed them
upon