[nfbmi-talk] Windows on the Mac?

Ann Petrous annpetrous at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 03:03:01 UTC 2011

That doesn't sound too bad. Now how much is this bootcamp thing your
talking about? I have a copy of windows 7 so that's not a problem. Was
it easy for you to learn the voiceover program? Are the key strokes
simple like jaws? I'm just trying to get a feel of what to expect when
i walk into the store. I've played with the iphone, and i love it. It
is a lot easier than i thought it would be. Once i've played with it
enough i will get the iphone 5. To give you an idea, all i really need
to learn is how to navigate the internet, word processing, and the
desktop or the doc as they call it for the mac. Nothing crazy or
fancy. I don't even use half the stuff for jaws, so i am not looking
to do anything super complex with the mac.I have no problems learning
something new. I just don't want it to be terribly complicated.  Does
jaws run better on the mac? Half the time i want to set my jaws cd on
fire, along with my windows laptop. This is helping me a lot.  You
guys are really helping me a lot. I want to invest in something good,
and i want it to be easy, and last me for years, and years. I actually
like windows 7. however i can't stand anymore of the idea that i have
to spend so much money on upgrading my jaws software. I just don't
have that kind of money, so i'm hoping to convince the commission to
purchase me one because i know for a damn fact that they wont continue
to pay for jaws each year for the rest of my life.