[nfbmi-talk] Faith Meadows Letter

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Mon Sep 26 03:00:47 UTC 2011

It is easy to do Larry when you owe your job to the patronage of Patrick D.
Cannon.

It is easy to make distinctions when one holds a job over one's head.

But, isn't that what patronage is all about?

Now, before one gets on me for bashing Cannon I'll ask this: has he even a
college degreee?

That should be a simple enough question to answer.

I mean that's kind of a yes or no sort of thing isn't it?

Then I'd ask if he can find his way to the bathroom all by himself for that
might be a pre-requsite for something or other.