[nfbmi-talk] Coruption

Phyllis Slater concierge at samobile.net
Mon Sep 26 15:50:48 UTC 2011

As a previous student and possible member of NFB, fraud is unexceptable
regardless of organizations or government.  Using these emails is not
the format and will not stir solutions.

Many of us require support but first we must be willing to use the tips
offered at the Learning Center.  How you determine this I have no idea
but what the Learning Center offers is just a beginning for those who
want to be independent.

I have friends who do not have transportation to get to the learning
center or have an individual conselor to their home.  For some they
really do not want to put out energy utilizing suggestions from anyone.
They just complain.  Okay there are some in every aspect of life.  For
the rest of us additional support should be provided by organizations
or volunteers.  Why not take advantage of us.

In the meantime, clean up your act or I will not become a member.
Since I do not plan to work after 25 years full time, your job training
is not of interest to me.  My world has opened up with true online
friends but the person to person contact is vital.  Finding things to
do that provides connection with sighted people is important.  How does
an organization train them for work with the sighted.  When with
family, what I do is not of interest to them.  That puts me in a narrow world.

Reacing out to us so we can reach out to others is vital.
Organizations can not afford the added support we can provide.  I want
our government funds for organizations to be used wisely and this fraud
must stop.  Stop complaning and do someting constructive.