[nfbmi-talk] tech show

trising trising at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 8 21:45:49 UTC 2012

Yes, please join us  at the tech show and then come out to dinner with Nick and I and any other National Federation of the Blind
members who want to join us. There is a Chilies not too far away. We will probably take a cab there because there is not a bus that
goes directly into Arborland. Arborland is the mall where the Chilis is. You can take a bus near there, but then you would have to
cross Washtenaw Avenue. Since most of us do not want to die before our time, I would strongly not suggest trying to cross Washtenaw
Avenue in order to get into Arborland.!!

Terri