[nfbmi-talk] We are having a board meeting tomorrow at 8:30 P. M.

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 12 00:16:10 UTC 2012

Please forgive me, but what exactly is the purpose of this meeting? Is this
meeting simply for informational purposes only, and if so, does there really
need to be a quorum of board members for such a meeting to take place? If
there is only discussion and no business taking place during these meetings,
do they really need to continue on such a routine basis? It seems to me like
a lot of these conference calls only end up in a long rambling rant about
the Michigan Commission for the Blind. Is that really what our organization
is all about anymore?

Elizabeth