[nfbmi-talk] Fw: Recall: Governor Snyder toIssueNewExecutiveOrder Next Week

David Robinson drob1946 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 15:24:18 UTC 2012

Dear Don,

   I am sure he does not want to give up federal funding, but he and others
in State government have a desire to take awaycivil rights which have been
fought for over the years.  Don't be fooled by expressions of good
intentions.  The characters involved in the destruction of services to the
blind have demonstrated through their actions that they have no such
intentions and only wish to control and have power over the lives of blind
persons and our right to live equally in this world.

Dave Robinson