[nfbmi-talk] {Disarmed} Pancakes for the PlanetFw: Two years ago today...

donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 20:13:02 UTC 2012

National Audubon SocietyHello, The Michigan Birdbrains invite you to join us tomorrow, April 21, for Pancakes for the Planet. We will be having a table to display our “Birding by Ear” activities. If you are in the area please come to the University of Michigan-Dearborn campus to enjoy pancakes with real maple syrup from our natural area. You can also enjoy Bird Friendly coffee and ice cream topped with real maple syrup. Help us support our Environmental Interpretive Center which has supported us in our “Birding by Ear” endeavors. Thanks, Donna Posont