[nfbmi-talk] New system

Christine _boone christine_boone at comcast.net
Sun Dec 30 17:16:31 UTC 2012

The new "Commission" will meet for the first time on Thursday January 17th. They are advisory only. At some point during the meeting they will hear reports from those of us who are division administrators, all of which have been approved in advance by the director. That is all I know.

Boone Christine Sent from my iPhone