[nfbmi-talk] more ada rehab act requests information

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Feb 8 17:59:51 UTC 2012

Feb.  8 2012 Request for EOC Minutes Recording

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

1365 E. Mt. Morris Rd.

Mt. Morris, MI  48458

joeharcz at comcast.net

To: Patrick Cannon, James Hull constance Zanger

Michigan Commission for the Blind

And: James Chaney Elected Operators Committee Chair

And: Michigan Commission for the Blind Commissioners

All,

I’m writing today to request in accessible format the EOC meeting minutes of it’s “emergency meeting” on Monday night. They may be sent to me as simple e-mail attachments and/or enclosures to my e-mail address listed above.

I’m also requesting that a thumb drive in mp3 format of the recording of that meeting is sent to me at my mailing address listed above.

I make these requests pursuant to obligations well known under the Americans with Disabilities Act, Title II, and numerous provisions of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 as amended.

Sincerely,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.