[nfbmi-talk] Fw: MCB Vision 2020 Listserv no longer in operation, effective Wednesday, February 15, 2012

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri Feb 10 22:06:45 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: joe harcz Comcast
To: Michigan Comm for the Blind Vision 20/20 List
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2012 4:58 PM
Subject: Re: MCB Vision 2020 Listserv no longer in operation, effective Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Oh I thought this was the great apple in the eye of Patric D. Cannon this vision twenty twenty thing?

It is referenced for example over and over again as the means towards inclusion, re-invention and all sorts of pure bull hockey in our state plan for crying out loud.

But, censorship and retaliation have been the rule of thumb from the get go.

Now, like book burners of the past this agency tries to destroy a vehicle.

It's a last ditch effort. The internet hasn't gone anywhere.

It is public obstruction of the public record and the archives can be and will be sought for.

Anyway Ms. Turney where did this directive come from? And who is trying to cover up what?

Don't be shy you only have your future and your freedom to consider here in your answer.

For it is a gross civil violation of rights to suborn the rights of people; under the First Amendment being a state actor to information vehicles like this one due to arbitrary and capricious activities. It is also inherently criminal to use such devices to cover up criminal activities or even allegations, or explorations of them.

By the way where in the heck are  MCB's annual report for last year which was under your domain and due in December and not on MCB's web site to this date and where is your spin laden newslwletter due for this year in odd, months? And odd is what odd is.

Man when I was a reporter and a real reporter I had deadlines. If I missed a one I would have been fired on the spot. No questions and no appeals either.

Regardless I guess it goes to show that MCB nor LARA needs the services of "communications" professionals who are neither very good at communications or professionals in the first place and including effectively communicating direct and derailed information with those who are blind in the second place. So might we consider your jobs as defunct and irrelevant and as a great cost savings to the taxpayers of the State of Michigan to dispense with right now?