[nfbmi-talk] Fw: MCB Special Commission meeting agenda for 1/10/2012

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Sun Feb 12 18:29:22 UTC 2012

February 12, 2012

I've still not received after numerous requests draft minutes for this meeting and associated documents which are required to be remitted in an affirmative manner let alone upon request in accessible form under Title II of the ADA and relevant sections of the Rehabilitation Act.

Again I'm requesting them, and again I'll denote the head of the entity Cannon has violated the ADA/504 over and over again for his continued failure to even respond to a request for accommodation as this very item documents.

Sincerely,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

P.S.

I doubt if you commissioners have even received this information or all of it. What gives here?