[nfbmi-talk] more arra funding info please

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Sun Jan 1 19:06:03 UTC 2012

January 1 2012 Request for Peckham Information

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

1365 E. Mt. Morris Rd.

Mt. Morris, MI 48458

joeharcz at comcast.net

joeharcz at comcast.net

Patrick D. Cannon

Director, Michigan Commission for the Blind

(Via E-mail)

Dear Mr. Cannon,

I’m writing you today to get just a little more detail about this expenditure:

“PECKHAM VOCATIONAL INDUSTRIES - Award Number H390A090031 - PECKHAM VOCATIONAL INDUSTRIES

Table with 2 columns and 7 rows

Award Number

H390A090031

Sub-Award Number

N/A

Vendor DUNS Number

Not reported

Vendor HQ Zip Code + 4

489062102

Could you simply give me what this was for and when this expenditure was made?

Or can’t you supply that type of information?

Happy New Year.

Sincerely,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.