[nfbmi-talk] Fw: blinded vets and mcb tc question

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Jan 4 19:04:41 UTC 2012

I still am awaiting a basic answer to a basic question here.

Mr. Cannon do you not know how to use the reply function of an e-mail? Do you not know how to answer basic questions?

Do you not know the ADA/504 ramifications of this inquiry and the retaliation ramifications of it?

Do you not know the fundamental principles of acaccountability and transparency?

Sincerely,

Joe Harcz