[nfbmi-talk] Consumer Involvement Representatives

trising at sbcglobal.net trising at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 12 02:52:35 UTC 2012

Dear Michigan Federationists:
    Here are the Consumer Involvement Council Representatives for the National Federation of the Blind of Michigan, and also when their terms expire.
Sarah Norwood, term expires end of 2012
Fred Wurtzel, term expires 2013
Georgie Kitchen, term expires 2014
Joe Harcz is the alternate and his term expires 2014

Sincerely,
Terri Wilcox, Secretary