[nfbmi-talk] FW: [The-Facts-Machine] Descriptive TV is Here

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Thu Jul 19 13:17:53 UTC 2012

Hi Jeff,

That varies from tv to tv and cable box to cable box.  Usually it is an
on-screen menu to access the S A P (secondary audio program) choice.  I
haven't tried 1 yet, but I understand Apple T V which is a box you connect
to your TV will work with Voice Over and allow access to the S A P function.
You may need to depend on a sighted personto make it work until there is a
truly accessible tv out.

Warmest Regards,

Fred