[nfbmi-talk] More Megabus Service in Michigan

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 25 02:15:04 UTC 2012

Hi Matt,

Thank you for being so willing to provide this information. however, cab
fares are based on distance traveled, and it is not always convenient for a
sighted person to pick me up. If I recall correctly, the last time we were
at this hotel, they provided a free shuttle from the Dearborn Amtrak
station., hence my curiosity regarding a Megabus stop in Dearborn. If they
stop at the Dearborn Amtrak station, this would be the perfect way to get to
and from the state convention hotel. If it does not stop there, then there
are always other possibilities as indicated in your email.

Thanks,
Elizabeth