[nfbmi-talk] Agenda, Quarterly Board Meeting National Federation of the Blind of Michigan May 12

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Tue May 8 02:17:52 UTC 2012

Agenda, Quarterly Board Meeting National Federation of the Blind of
Michigan May 12, 2012 10:00 to 4:00 St. Paul's Lutheran Church 420 W.
Liberty Ann Arbor, MI 48104
Lunch will be served for $7.00. It will be pizza, pop and salad.
Quorum
Secretary's Report, Terri Wilcox.
Treasurer's Report, Mary Wurtzel.
Introduction of participating Members
President's Report, Larry Posont.
Executive Order, What we know and what we do not know, Larry Posont.
We are looking for someone to handle fund Raisers for the Michigan Affiliate.
2012 National Convention Registration
This year we are returning to Dallas and the beautiful Hilton Anatole
Hotel for our annual convention. This year's gathering will be bigger
and better than ever! Make reservations now by calling (214) 761-7500;
you won't want to miss out on the excitement! For more information
watch the Braille Monitor.
National Convention Michigan Caucus
Ann Arbor 50/50
Summer Camps, Fred Wurtzel.
Youth Activities, Melinda Latham.
August 2012 Quarterly Board Meeting at Doubletree Hotel
Fund Raiser for Western Wayne County at Larry Posont’s house afterward
State Convention.
State Plan Tentative Hearing Dates,
June 15 Lansing after the Commission Meeting.
June 20 Escanaba and Kalamazoo
June 22 Gaylord and Detroit
Letter to Governor concerning lack of Braille Signage at the Training
Center, Michael Powell.
New Business:
Old Business:
 Adjourn at 4:00.