[nfbmi-talk] FW: More on Self-Driven Cars Oh how I want one!

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Fri May 25 20:52:20 UTC 2012

Hi Fred,

That's funny.  Since it is self driving, It could simply circle the block
for errands.  Not sure of parking structures, etc.  In some places there are
transponders or parking permits for regular commuters.  In downtown lansing,
there are a lot of free spaces within a several block radius.  I guess the
owner could program the car to go park and then return at a certain time or
maybe summon the car remotely. If I had 1, since I live fairly close to
downtown, I would just send it home and tell it to come back for me..

Warmest Regards,

Fred