[nfbmi-talk] auto mark

Fred Olver goodfolks at charter.net
Fri Nov 23 23:10:17 UTC 2012

I must disagree with this comment. I have asked here in the state of
Missouri and was told that the only elections which absolutely had to be
made accessible were the Federal ones. If I am wrong, so be it, I sure would
like to know the law which states that all elections including local ones
are to be made accessible.

Fred Olver