[nfbmi-talk] House Bill 6006

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Thu Nov 29 14:27:14 UTC 2012

Of course I meant one hundred thousand dollars plus for this new "Deput
Director Position".

The breadth and depth of the utter corruption here is astounding to even me
who has a pretty cynical view of these programs over all where quite frankly
bottom feeders like Pembles suck up federal bucks for programs for the blind
and otherwise disabled.

I do not have the time or interest to not call what is as is or to be
sopping and politically correct.

This is corruption, pure and simple.