[nfbmi-talk] Fred and Cookiesconvention??

Terry Eagle terrydeagle at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 17 14:18:31 UTC 2012

Mary,

Did Fred leave you money to purchase our Chocolate Chip Cookies at the
convention when he has to make good on the Spartan's loss to the Victors of
U of M?

Terry Eagle

<nfbmi-talk at nfbnet.org
>Date sent: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 20:35:58 -0400
>Subject: Re: [nfbmi-talk] auction at convention??

>Yes we are.  It will be the first time I feel confident enough to
cook something.  I am working on cooking and mobility at the
>training center.  I will be bringing  Terri Wilcox's peanut
butter chocolate oatmeal no bakes to sell.  I made them once
already for
>practice, so they should turn out for Convention.

for nfbmi-talk:
>http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbmi-talk_nfbnet.org/marywurtz
el%40att.net