[nfbmi-talk] Glad I came to the convention!

rehahnanimallover at att.net rehahnanimallover at att.net
Wed Oct 24 12:42:13 UTC 2012

I am glad that I attended this years convention.  They just get better and better all of the time.

I’ve been reflecting on many of the things brought out this past weekend.  I keep thinking about what Parnell Diggs said about why we are there and what we are looking for that is missing in our lives.

I am deeply sorry for those who for whatever reason were unable to attend due to illness or what have you.  But, you missed a good convention.  However, there will be others that you can attend.