[nfbmi-talk] Fw: [Sfl-announce] SFL 2013 - There's Still Time

Gkitchen ghkitchen at comcast.net
Sat Oct 27 00:09:29 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: Larry Showalter
To: SFL Announce
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2012 10:24 AM
Subject: [Sfl-announce] SFL 2013 - There's Still Time

>From Deb Wiese
2013 SFL Event Chair

The 2013 Ski for Light International Week will be held from Sunday, January 27 to
Sunday February 3, 2013 at Shanty Creek Resorts northwest of Traverse City, Michigan
near the town of Bellaire. The week will prove to be great fun and offer good skiing,
many after skiing event activities and the fellowship of new and veteran SFLers seeking
a great time in the Winter Wonderland that is Michigan.

We are still accepting applications from visually- and mobility-impared participants, and we also still need a few more guides, but the November 1 application deadline for VIPs and MIPs is rapidly approaching. Don't delay.  If you are interested in  either obtaining more information about the
week or completing the easy on line application please go to
www.sfl.org

Hope to see you on the trails in Michigan.

Deb