[nfbmi-talk] 2012 State Convention

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 22:13:32 UTC 2012

20812 Ann Arbor Trail
Dearborn Heights, MI 48127

October 27, 2012

Dear Michigan Federationists:

    I want to thank all of you for your participation in our 2012
State Convention. Our dialog on Saturday morning with Mr. Zimmer was
candid, llively, and worthwhile. If any of you has ideas about fund
raising or other projects that our Affiliate should address, please
contact me with them. Please know that we are all volunteers and that
I will need your help with any project that you  would like our
Affiliate to address. As a volunteer organization, if everyone does
their part we will change what it is to be blind in Michigan. Many
hands make light work. Once again, thank you for your work with the
Michigan affiliate.

Sincerely,

Larry Posont, President
(313) 271-3058