[nfbmi-talk] Michigan Starts a New Guide Dog Committee

Fred Olver goodfolks at charter.net
Tue Oct 30 00:52:00 UTC 2012

I'm just curious, why it becomes necessary once three or four individuals
have dog guides why you feel it necessary to have a division? It seems to me
that anything your division wanted to do could be endorsed and acted upon by
the organization known as the state affiliate. How about a white cane
division since there are so many cane users?

Fred Olver