[nfbmi-talk] A personal Milestone

Jim in Detroit, MI james.prather at comcast.net
Fri Sep 28 10:29:59 UTC 2012

I’m writing to let everyone know that, as of yesterday, I started my 26th year on the job with the IRS here in Detroit.  My official starting date fell on a Sunday, 09/27/1987; I actually started the next day.
    Sometimes, it seemed I would not enjoy it; like going to Lions’ World to brush on COBOL in ‘90.  Sometimes things were done when I started.  I hope God blesses me wih another 25 years, or as many as He wants for me.  Have a Great day.
James A. Prather, Jr.
Detroit, MI