[nfbmi-talk] Institute of Blind Rehabilitation of Western MichiganUniversity, at Kalamazoo

Joe Sontag suncat0 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 07:17:31 UTC 2013

This looks familiar, like something from one of Dr. Jernigan's banquet
speeches, and I agree with it fully.  That is, while I believe there is some
useful information in this piece, I find myself insulted and degraded by the
underlying attitude that comes through so clearly; and I can only wonder
about those who say they are Federationists, yet insist on blasting those of
us who get it and who won't run away from it.