[nfbmi-talk] Thank you Donna,

Christine _boone christine_boone at comcast.net
Tue Jul 30 02:44:38 UTC 2013

thank you for those kind words.
Indeed we simply must stand for what we believe in, no matter how difficult that may be.
I wish you great and continuing success in Birding By Ear and in all of your professional endeavors.  You too are making a positive difference in the lives of people who are blind.

It is my hope that I can leave my small corner of this world just a little better than I found it...not because I have great knowledge, or because I possess the secret to wealth, long life and happiness, but because I took just the briefest of moments to listen to, and to care about those who walk this earth with me.

By the Grace of God I strive that my life may shine for His glory!
Christine

Boone Christine Sent from my iPhone