[nfbmi-talk] Michigan Booth

Mary Wurtzel marywurtzel at att.net
Mon Jun 24 00:20:19 UTC 2013

 Am so happy to be able to have our list again.
I have a couple of things.
We will still have our tote bags to sell.  I believe we will have our famous
cinnamon almonds again.
I am asking for anyone who would like to join me in organizing our senior
seminar for Friday afternoon at state convention, Oct. 18th.
Mary