[nfbmi-talk] Contact Information needed for the National Office

trising trising at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 10 20:09:07 UTC 2013

2533 Sandalwood Circle
Ann Arbor, MI 48105

May 10, 2013

Hello Michigan Federationists:

     The National Office has requested some information from us in order to build a database that each Affiliate can use in
contacting current and perspective members. Please send me the following information for each chapter and division, and I will send
it to the National Office. The Chapter at Large and Student Division should be included.

  Chapter Name
  City
  Meeting Time
                  Meeting Day
  President's First Name
  President's Last Name
  President's e-mail
  President's Contact Phone
  President's Contact Phone 2

  I think that state divisions (e.g. students and parents) should be included even though they will not have a specific city
associated with them.

Sincerely,
Terri Wilcox
Secretary, National Federation of the Blind of Michigan
Ann Arbor Chapter President

Voice Lessons and Braille Tutoring available. Contact Terri Wilcox MA at (734)663-4050 or at trising at sbcglobal.net