[nfbmi-talk] Updates on my SSI issues

Michael Welty ratking1989 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 15:34:42 UTC 2013

If i remember right my rep is Timothy Walberg.
I called his office and was routed to someone who has connections with
SSIlocally to me. They contacted The Jackson office requesting
information on my case, as I had told them that I was trying to get my
own payee status. From there I got contacted by SSI directly and we were
able to work out the problem.