[nfbmi-talk] from state plan technology

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Tue Nov 5 16:04:48 UTC 2013

Yes, and it smells all the more because they really have the data. They are
just trying to hide it from consumers, citizens and everyone else using the
bogus abuses of FOIA as their shields.

They use documented violations of the FOIA to cover for other violations
including the rights to information under the ADA and 504.

When ooh when will BSBP be accessible to the blind or transparent to anyone
for that matter?

What laws haven't they violated? Pick a card pick any card. Is it the FOIA;
the OMA; the ADA; 504; VR Title I; PA 260: the Randolph-Shepard Act; quai
tam laws: 42USc1983....oh I'm getting tired...?