[nfbmi-talk] MPAS Lawsuit

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Tue Nov 19 16:32:29 UTC 2013

Precisely! And I will write more abut this whole thing later. But part of
there funding comes directly from RSA both for the PAIR program and for the
CAP program.

They do have other funding and other requirements.

And I'm not knocking them at all for this case which is one of them.

But, they should be doing both!