[nfbmi-talk] Fw: Fw: your complaints

Terry D. Eagle terrydeagle at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 23 03:49:01 UTC 2013

As a former commissioner would exclaim, "I'm confused.".  Question:  So, as
I understand this response, DTMB has its' own ADA Coordinator, correct?  If
this is correct, and the other executive branch departments have their own
ADA Coordinators, then just what does Ms. Ellis, who sports a Juris Docorate
degree behind her name and title, actually have to do with ADA issues?
Looks to me as if she holds the position of a highly educated, highly paid
ADA complaint dispatcher.  Just what are Michigan taxpayers' getting from
Ms. Ellis' position and work product?