[nfbmi-talk] Fw: Announcing upcoming Emergency Preparedness Webinar Series Session : Communication with People with Disabilities in Disasters

Jeff Crouch jeffanel at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 16:49:55 UTC 2013

Hello,
As an assistant emergency coordinator for Genesee County, I've
reviewed this online web lesson, and have determined that this web
lesson will be sudabil for all persons in Michigan with a disability.
I highly recommend anyone who can participate in this online lesson to
do so.
My job as an assistant emergency coordinator over Genesee county is to
insure that any national traffic system messages that are delivered
and sent from the respective county, this being Genesee county are
effectively being received to their respective person or persons,
either at the local, state, tribal, or national levels. I have been
holding this position for over a year on the Genesee county amateur
radio public service corps a 501C3 nonprofit organization board of
assistant emergency coordinators.
If anyone has any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you

--
73
k8tvv