[nfbmi-talk] inescusable denials of information

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Thu Oct 31 14:44:27 UTC 2013

October 31 1203 to Rodgers on Access to Information

Happy Halloween Mr. Ed,

You and your persons under neat you have violated my civil rights over and over again in multiple requests for basic information ranging from simple meeting minutes to direct answers about how you expend federal funds.

You have done nothing but obfuscate these requests for information and have violated my civil rights clearly established to this information which would, by the way expose you and the DSA’s culpability in actual criminal activity.

For violations of the OMA are exactly that and you sir and your minions have violated  And as licensensed lawyers you haveopenly and in direct and in documented fasion violated herein a number of codes and laws relative as to ethical and professional practiece.

the Michigan Open Meetings Act on several ocasions.

As did by the way Mr. Zimmer and Mr. Arwood for all acted with knoledge,forethought  and with malicious intent against my person as clearly established with citations that even arrogent n arrogent type as you and your bossess are in again documented fashion. Violating and ignoring

Simply remit requested information to me at:

joeharcz at comcast.net