[nfbmi-talk] Support group for the blind

rehahnanimallover at att.net rehahnanimallover at att.net
Sun Sep 8 01:56:21 UTC 2013

A support group for the blind is starting up in the down River area.
On the first monday of the month at 6:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. at 15600 Trenton RD Christ The King Lutheran Church.

Any interested person who are blind and perhaps know of a friend or family member who is blind are welcom to show up.  We will discuss problems and issues facing the blind community and share with each other solutions to problems we are facing daily.  The main focus will be on a skill of blindness and helping people learn about a skill such as how to sign their name and use a signature guid.  Or, how to organize medications etc.

Christ The King is two (2) blocks south of Eureka RD and is across the street from the MJR movie theatre.  The SMART bus route 125 goes up and down Eureka RD and uns approximately every 45 minutes.

Contact Bob Rehahn for more information:  (734) 281-8025.