[nfbmi-talk] Fw: SILC Council Quarterly Business Meeting Information

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 16:22:01 UTC 2013

From: Tracy Brown
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2013 11:59 AM
To: president.nfb.mi at gmail.com ; Joe.sibley at comcast.net ; peter at peterzaremba.com
Subject: SILC Council Quarterly Business Meeting Information

Please see the attached Open Meetings Notice & Agenda for our next SILC Council Quarterly Business Meeting.

Thank you.
--

Tracy Brown
Operations Director
#517-371-4872
#517-371-4875 (fax)

"SILC values both openness and feedback.  Ongoing communications is critical to all aspects of our operations.  Both state and federal regulations require transparency.  While SILC may analyze and discuss issues prior to adoption, they will be presented for adoption only during formal public meetings.  All SPIL development activity and plan monitoring will be available on the official MiSILC website (www.misilc.org)