[nfbmi-talk] show me the money please?

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Sat Sep 28 00:39:12 UTC 2013

September 27 2013 Re Essen berg Training in Ontario

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

1365 E. Mt. Morris Rd.

Mt. Morris, MI 48458

joeharcz at comcast.net

To: Edward Rodgers, BSBP, Director

Dear Mr. Rodgers,

I am writing you today to request any or all expense vouchers paid directly to  or, through BSBP or through any corroperative agreement for meals, training, lodging or any other activity relative to his recent training with Tim Hortons (dba The TDL group) located in Oakville, Ontario, Canada during the period of approximately August 1, 2013 (or thereabouts), or since his being hired to operate the franchise at the Anderson HOB, as a part of his employment as the BAD-p Director at a salary of $104,000, to the present.

In short and in plain English everyone in the universe knows Robert L. Essenberg was assigned to take part in training there in Ontario, and yet you in the public record at recent public meetings and acting in official capacity dodge the issues.

So here I’m asking like in the movie” Jerry McGuire” for you a public official to “show me the money”.

Again the documents I request are to ensure transparency about the workings of your office, and indeed state governance.

If BSBP had no “agreement” with Tim Hortons in all of its various incarnations whether USA, or Canada or not for, which you contended on the public record yesterday at the BSBP “commissioners meeting” example then why was Mr. Essenberg engaged in “training with them” and I wish to like all reporters wish, to know the who, what, when, where, why and how of it all in detail and in accessible writing and documentation and not without confabulations or doublespeak.

Give me the records, sir in accessible format and in the public interest that I request here as assign of good faith and in accordance with basic concepts of truth telling by a public official, acting supposedly in the public trust and in the public interest.

Why the secrets sir? Why the obfuscations?

Thanks as always for your timely and accessible response (and you know by now my accessible format for these requests which is very easy to achieve to).

Sincerely

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.