[nfbmi-talk] Today's Elected Operators' Committee meeting

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Sun Sep 29 15:35:38 UTC 2013

Neither John, Nor Larry served seven years. In fact both were appointed by
Snyder along with Lydia and with the approval of the Senate.

But, Rodgers in spite of his facile and glib notions never does get his
facts correct.

Clearly he was throwing darts at Larry, and by eextension at NFB over all.

As per other items people must listen to this for there are all sorts of
illegal activities including the Anderson Building/BADP issue in violation
of PA 260 documented.

And Rodgers claim that he took a day off and paid all his expenses on the
Dublin Ohio Tim Hortons USA visit was most interesting, as was his open
acknoledgement of Rob Essenberg's extensive training at Tim Hortons in
Oakvile Ontario, along with of course, his references to my FOIA requests in
these regards.

Moreover, not that all paper work to the EOC was not remitted in alternate
formats prior to or during the meeting (they will after the fact) but that
is in itself a violation of the accessible meeting policy of LARA and of
course the ADA.

Finally, note the reference to the NFB lawsuit though he didn't mention by
name and the continued efforts to modify promulgated rules.

Joe