[nfbmi-talk] Key provisions in proposed amendments toWorkforceInvesstment Act

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 24 20:18:25 UTC 2014

hello Dave,

How exactly does treating others with disrespect motivate anyone in a positive direction? If someone were to call you these names, and claim them to be facts, would you be willing to work with this person to find a solution to a problem? Or would you be more opt not to talk to this person because of their disrespect towards you? I think we as an organization should keep this in mind when describing individuals who work for the rehab agency here in Michigan.

Warm regards,

Elizabeth