[nfbmi-talk] disability employment dialogue online opportunity

Lydia Anne Schuck lydia.a.schuck at wmich.edu
Mon Aug 11 15:40:44 UTC 2014

Hello Listfriends, I received this announcement about a disability employment dialogue opportunity, thought someone among us might want to participate.

Announcement starts here:
There is only one week left to participate in the online dialogue, State Governments: What Can We Do? Join the Conversation for Change. Sponsored by the U.S. Department of Labor's Office of Disability Employment Policy (ODEP), the purpose of this crowdsourcing event is to uncover the best practices being utilized and promoted by state governments throughout the nation to improve the hiring, retention and advancement of workers disabilities.

We have had great participation so far and are looking to you, along with other state representatives, employers, human resource to add to the conversation. Submissions will be accepted 24 hours a day until the dialogue closes on Monday, August 18th. Please visit today to add your ideas and to vote and comment on ideas submitted by others. Your contributions will help inform ODEP’s work going forward.

Please visit http://EmployerDialogue.ePolicyWorks.org/ to register.

Thank you,

The ODEP Employer Team