[nfbmi-talk] Blind Judge Making History On Michigan's Top Court

trising at sbcglobal.net trising at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 29 23:01:39 UTC 2014

Yes, a person can read Braille just as fast as someone else reads print. Nick and I happen to read Braille at 300 words per minute.
I have never been to law school, but I would sure want materials in Braille so that I could spell things properly. I also believe I
could cite documents and other sources more effectively if I had them under my finger tips in Braille.  I really appreciate readers
when Braille is not available, but having materials under my finger tips is priceless!!

Sincerely,
Terri Wilcox
Sent from my Windows computer