[nfbmi-talk] i can't access this

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Feb 5 15:53:10 UTC 2014

I cannot access or use the online form for Stabinow's office with my level of technology. Moroever, I called the Washington office to get a simple e-mail adress which they gave me but then it bounced. Then when I called the lansing office they said because of security concerns one must either use the online e-mail page or send a print letter.

I put the phone up to the speaker and read my letter off via Jaws to the lady at the lansing office after informing her that the Congressional Accountability Act requires that all congressional people and their communications applies the ADA and other relevent laws to there offices.

Now some folks with more advanced technology might be able to access this e-mail form page. I cannot, many on this list cannot and Senators must effectively communicate with us.

Oh and this isn't the only congressional office I have problems with.

I'm so upset I could spit for only a few years agoe I could send a simple e-mail to this office. No muss no fuss.
Joe

Link:
http://www.stabenow.senate.gov/?p=contact