[nfbmi-talk] typo in job posting

Terry D. Eagle terrydeagle at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 28 22:52:47 UTC 2014

That is just too funny!  I laughed so hard, it brought on tears, likely
because it is so sad and true.  It is likely the BS4BP mission and
philosophy seeping out as a Freudian slip, and the other sad part is that
that is the type of sighted person that will be hired to advance the sick
mission of the BS4BP.

.