[nfbmi-talk] Proposed Mailing List Policy

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Fri Jan 31 17:41:29 UTC 2014

I'd like to propose a list policy that we do not allow official
government business, FOIA requests, etc. to be sent and then copied or
forwarded to this list. In addition to the potential overload of email
it creates, it has the possibility  of giving the impression that the
NFB of Michigan is a party to the request where it was not. This is
potentially damaging to our reputation and may hinder the progress that
we are trying to make.

--
Best regards,
J.J.